Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yesterday

I went to school and we shared about our day. Then my class did vocabulary. Then we did a craft. After that we did math. Then it was time for recess, I played with Hayden, Hailey and Amelia. Then we went inside and we packed up and then the bell rang and we went home.

When I got home I played on the computer and then I had a snack and then I played basketball on Wii Sports with Michael. Then I played Frisbee Dog on Wii Sports with Bear-Bears. Then I played with Taters.

Then we went to Scouts to have dinner and I had a mini burrito and a cookie. Then the scouts did plays. The one Michael was in he woke up in the middle of the night and said "you cheated" to Noah. Then Noah said "I didn't cheat". Then Hyrum woke up and said, "You don't just wake up in the middle of the night to say 'you cheated'." Then the play was over that Michael did.



Then when we got home we got ready for bed. We read Little House in the Big Woods.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty fun Ems! We love reading your blog!!!! You are such a awesome writer and story teller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can see what you guys are up to. We are excited to see you guys soon!

    Love Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you guys too.
    Love, Emma

    ReplyDelete