

I made one shot in the game! My team almost made a buzzer beater. It was really fun. For the snack, because it was Hannah's birthday, we had Dunkin' Doughnuts and you could have chocolate or glazed and I had glazed because I really like that kind.
Then it was time to go to Michael's game. He scored 4 baskets. In the middle of the game I played on Phoebe's phone -- this game that you can't let the ball get squished by the top. I got to level two. Then it was time for Michael's team to get their stars.

Then we went home and Hyrum and Noah came over and we played some games on the computer and the Wii.
This is Grandma Nona and Katie - we love to read your blog. YOu have very good pictures too! We like to see you playing basketball and see Nate when he is mad and when he is happy! Love you! Keep doing your blog. We like it!
ReplyDelete