
Then Mom let him have a sucker and after he got his sucker he was happy.

Then it was time to go. I helped to stack up the chairs. I stacked up two chairs. Then McKenzie came back and she said that she couldn't find her mom. So we helped her find her mom. Then we went outside to get to our car -- but we went out the wrong door. So, we went back into the gym and we went back out the door on the other side.
Then we went home and me and Bear-Bears played with her teddy bear in the car. Then we were home and I had lunch. I had a tuna fish sandwich. And Taties wouldn't eat his tuna fish sandwich so Mom made soup, because she thought he would eat his sandwich with soup. But, he only had the soup.
Then after everybody finished their lunch I had some vanilla pudding in the hat that Colby got me. But it is a hat for pudding to go in -- so I could have pudding in there. Then I played on the computer for a little while and then I wanted to blog so I started to do this very one!
I love your blog. You look like a great basketball player. Please do some more blogs We love to read them!!
ReplyDelete