Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday

I went to school early so that I could take AR tests. Dad came with me, to help me. I found out that Katie and the Big Snow was an AR book. Now I have 71 points. Then after I finished taking the AR tests I went to the cafeteria to wait until we could go to the classrooms.

Then the bell rang and so we went to class, and shared about our weekend. Then some people in my class had to do testing, but I didn't so the people that didn't go got to do a word search. I found all of the words. Then they came back and it was time to have our snack before the field trip. I had pudding for my snack. Then it was time to go.

We road the bus to the Egypt Museum and on the way there we went over a big bump in the road and I bounced off of my seat and I landed. Everybody loved that. We got there and we got to see a real mummy, but it was very old and he was wrapped with brown gauze not white gauze, because the people at the museum made it brown. Then we saw some statues and hieroglyphics. And we saw a statue of Cleopatra and it was really good. The person carved it so it looked just like Cleopatra. Then we left and we went back over the bump and I bounced off of my seat again.

When we got back to school we voted for the best Dr. Seuss book, and the Lorax won. Then it was time for math and it was easy. Then we went outside and ran the track. Then we played. Then we went back inside and then we went home.

When I got home I had a snack and I played Wii Sports Resort and I tied a guy on basketball and it was 7 to 7 and I made a three pointer. Then I played Table Tennis on the Wii and I won that game too. Then I played Frisbee Dog and I beat Sars. Then I wanted to blog . . . and I did this one.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Emma,

    I love to read your blog, especially about your "big bump" X 2! It made me laugh, too. You make me smile a lot.

    Love you, Grandma Nona

    ReplyDelete